IBS Colitis Crohns Protocol


Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is characterized by bloating, nausea, and diarrhea. According to physicians, IBS is often caused by stress or foods that the suffering person has chosen to eat.

This is inaccurate. These can aggravate the pre-existing condition, Acquired Inflammatory Bowel. But they do not cause it.

Example: You eat a salad or eat some fruit and you get diarrhea. Do we really believe that lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, or an apple cause IBS? You mean these foods or your state of mind – stress – can create damage to the bowel tissue? Or they may aggravate it?

GI Cure Premium Protocol ADD Constipation Protocol and Get Full Access to Both Protocols.

Constipation Protocol Add-On

GI Cure Premium Protocol ADD Constipation Protocol for Only $99.65 and Get Full Access to Both Protocols.



Think of it this way: you have an already irritated bowel and then you drag roughage over it. The answer is not to stop eating those foods or to suddenly start meditating.

This is definitely not a disease. None of them are. Rather, this is an extension of the other names I have listed here, and it occurs when one does not receive the proper treatment. Acquired Inflammatory Bowel (AIB) is a man-made, degenerative condition that will not simply go away, and it will surely continue to degenerate. In other words, you are doomed to either be on prescription meds perpetually or eventually lose your colon. It does not have to be this way.

They are all the same condition

Let’s talk about another myth that is causing problems in modern medicine: the myth that there are numerous and different types of gastrointestinal conditions. Doctors try to put a name on it as if it consists of separate “diseases” – diarrhea, IBS, colitis, Crohn’s, chronic constipation – but the truth is, they are the same condition.

Food has nothing to do with an inflammatory bowel.

It doesn’t matter what you eat. You can’t eat your way out of or into these conditions. The only issue we need to consider with food is that in this already vulnerable state, dragging fibrous foods over this already irritated tissue will irritate it more, triggering even more severe symptoms. Instead of using the traditional methods of trying to determine what part of the GI tract is damaged, it is best to diagnose based on symptoms that tell us the amount of damage to the tissue.

Do you have blood or mucous in your stool? Do you have pain and bloating? Do you have diarrhea?

These are the kinds of questions that an enlightened gastroenterologist will ask. These are symptoms. They are body language. We want to listen to the body rather that blunting the symptoms with drugs.

You will not get any effective treatment from your doctor.

Doctors do not understand AIB, and so they cannot give any type of proper, healing treatment, and certainly not a cure. The good news is that there is a cure. Medical doctors who say that there is no effective treatment for inflammatory bowel disorders are wrong. In fact, there is a treatment, and there is a cure. There is only one cure though, and it is not the path your doctor would have you take.

There is only one cure for AIB

There is only one cure for AIB and food has nothing to do with it. Changing your diet won’t help. You can’t eat your way out of it. Managing stress will not help. New experimental drugs will not help. In fact, they are actually more damaging. Some doctors are now even prescribing anti-depression meds for bowel problems. This outrageous and desperate “grasping-at-straws” attempt is ridiculous. Is your bowel depressed? I guess it would be if it were inflamed all day. None of these traditional band-aids work because they do not address the real issue. Your bowel is eroding because of exposure to your stomach acids and further irritation by the foods you eat. It gets worse every time you eat. The only cure for AIB is to rebuild the colon by ingesting the same organic materials that the tissue is made of in the first place.

The Answer: The Holistic Gastroenterology Method

The first thing you need to know is that you do NOT have an incurable DISEASE. You have a MAN-MADE condition, known as AIB, and it’s completely curable!

IBS, colitis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s, and chronic diarrhea or constipation are all the same condition, just in different degrees of severity of damage to the tissue.

Proper treatment comes from:


You will take nutritional supplements containing the raw materials that the gastrointestinal tract is made of. When used properly, this will completely heal the bowel, and no maintenance will be required.

I have been using the Holistic Gastroenterology Method in my practice for over forty years, and I have had a 98 percent success rate. The other 2 percent waited too long or did not follow my directions.

Go to Top