Constipation Protocol

$195.00

You must know what you have. Is it a disease or a manmade condition?

  • You must know how you got that way. Is there a common denominator?
  • You must know how the body works. Are there medical blind spots?
  • You must know what raw materials the body needs to heal itself. The anatomy is not made of chemicals

Talk to any medical professional and they will tell you that the first step in curing any medical condition is to understand the cause.

Category:

Description

“It starts out as a relatively small manmade injury, and, over time, it will continue to break down from exposure to digestive acids and fibrous foods.”

Chronic constipation refers to a loss of bowel function, because of tissue that has become weak, eroded or irritated. This can manifest at any stage of the other conditions, or it can appear all on its own. You do not need to have any of the other symptoms to experience chronic constipation.

One of the problems that doctors have, when it comes to treating inflammatory bowel conditions, is that they try to diagnose various conditions based on different parts of the intestine.

They break it up by the colon, the small intestine and the stomach, both left side and right side. The truth is, that it is all one unit. A condition that affects one part of the GI tract is the same condition that would affect another.

If you had a sunburn, you wouldn’t call one location on your skin a different condition than any other location of skin that was burnt. So, it doesn’t make sense to break up the different parts of the gastrointestinal tract in a similar manner. The whole GI tract, from the mouth to the rectum, is the same long muscle with all the same rules. However, traditional doctors do this, and this causes even more confusion as far as treatment goes.

Food has nothing to do with inflammatory bowel.

It doesn’t matter what you eat. You can’t eat your way out of or into these conditions. The only issue we need to consider with food is that in this already vulnerable state, dragging fibrous foods over this already irritated tissue will irritate it more, triggering even more severe symptoms. Instead of using the traditional methods of trying to determine what part of the GI tract is damaged, it is best to diagnose based on symptoms that tell us the amount of damage to the tissue.

Do you have blood or mucous in your stool? Do you have pain and bloating? Do you have diarrhea?

These are the kinds of questions that an enlightened gastroenterologist will ask. These are symptoms. They are body language. We want to listen to the body rather that blunting the symptoms with drugs.

You will not get any effective treatment from your doctor.

Doctors do not understand AIB, and so they cannot give any type of proper, healing treatment, and certainly not a cure. The good news is that there is a cure. Medical doctors who say that there is no effective treatment for inflammatory bowel disorders are wrong. In fact, there is a treatment, and there is a cure. There is only one cure though, and it is not the path your doctor would have you take.

There is only one cure for AIB

There is only one cure for AIB and food has nothing to do with it. Changing your diet won’t help. You can’t eat your way out of it. Managing stress will not help. New experimental drugs will not help. In fact, they are actually more damaging. Some doctors are now even prescribing anti-depression meds for bowel problems. This outrageous and desperate “grasping-at-straws” attempt is ridiculous. Is your bowel depressed? I guess it would be if it were inflamed all day. None of these traditional band-aids work because they do not address the real issue. Your bowel is eroding because of exposure to your stomach acids and further irritation by the foods you eat. It gets worse every time you eat. The only cure for AIB is to rebuild the colon by ingesting the same organic materials that the tissue is made of in the first place.

The Answer: The Holistic Gastroenterology Method

The first thing you need to know is that you do NOT have an incurable DISEASE. You have a MAN-MADE condition, known as AIB, and it’s completely curable!

IBS, colitis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s, and chronic diarrhea or constipation are all the same condition, just in different degrees of severity of damage to the tissue.

Proper treatment comes from:

Remember

You will take nutritional supplements containing the raw materials that the gastrointestinal tract is made of. When used properly, this will completely heal the bowel, and no maintenance will be required.

I have been using the Holistic Gastroenterology Method in my practice for over thirty-five years, and I have had a 98 percent success rate. The other 2 percent waited too long or did not follow my directions.

Go to Top